Those in a relationship always look for the right spark and those who are willing to be in a relationship, look for the right goal. It may take years for a relationship to turn into a 'lived happily ever after' story, but it takes only few minutes to break the walls and part ways off. So for those who are looking for tips to a healthy relationship, here are seven such things you can do to make your bond stronger.
1. Put mobiles away when you are together: Now day’s social networking happens mostly through mobile phones. Keep your mobiles and social networking tools like Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp etc aside when you two are lazing around and spending quality time together. Mobile phones can bring a lot of distraction in communication. Forget the gadget world and indulge in some special talks. You will surely have a lot to share and lot to express to each other.
2. Spend less time in front of the television: It is good for couples to watch TV together, but spending too much time in front of the idiot box can shift your mind from other important things or the person next to you. When both of you are together at home, try to spend time together by sitting over a cup of tea/coffee, listening to music, engaging in romantic acts like cuddling and caressing each other, and making vacation plans.
3. Explore your culinary skills together: Love can happen in kitchen! Try to cook a dish together as it will keep both of you engaged in the same act and in the same place for a long time. In the middle of cooking, share a warm hug and a gentle kiss to make the environment more romantic and not boring. Know each other’s food choices before heading for a cooking and dining date.
4. Sit together over a cuppa in the morning: Sipping morning tea/coffee together can do wonders to a relationship. Before you head for a busy day and hectic work schedule, spend some time together in the morning and keep yourself engaged in small talks. If time permits, have breakfast together and proceed for work like usual. Keep stress and worries away, and start your day on a good and romantic note.
5. Go for a vacation: Take short vacations to bring spark to your relation. Every time you may not get a long leave from work, so head for weekend getaways or short trips. Being together on a holiday away from daily chores rejuvenates you and takes togetherness a step higher. Enjoy adventure activates, plan romantic dinners, explore local life and have a pleasant vacation together.
6. Learn to forget and forgive: Do not nag or sit over a small fight for long as it can make things bitter. If you have done something wrong, seek apology, bring some small gifts for your better half and resolve the matter at the earliest. Even if you cannot forgive at times, just let it go. Start a new day on a new and good note, because that’s the way you can heal an ailing relation.
7. Share a warm hug at least once a day: You may not head for an intercourse every night, because you may be either tired or not in mood. However, share a gentle hug at least once in a day or a small kiss to make each other feel better. Try to get close to each other whenever possible. The warmth of your gentle hug can be quite powerful to mend your relationship. Even if everything is lovey-dovey, try to retain the physical intimacy between each other.
Relationship is not always a bed of roses and only a couple can make things work for them. Avoid distraction of phones, talking about third parties, and dedicate more time to your you-and-me world.
South Indian actress Anusmriti Sarkar breaks silence on 'secret date' with Bhuvneshwar Kumar1 hour
Finally! Cristiano Ronaldo makes his relationship with Georgina Rodriguez official on Instagram27-May-2017
'I have a crush on a guy at work, but I'm his boss'27-May-2017
Fathers more attentive and responsive to little daughters: Study26-May-2017
'He comments on women even when he's with me'26-May-2017
Nicki Minaj confirms dating rapper Nas25-May-2017