Here is a list of 7 beautiful things you can do in Mumbai on Mother's Day to make you mum feel special and pamper her with all the goodies of the world
Just a day is left for Mother’s Day, and you all must be planning heaps of surprises for your mothers. From buying cards to baking cakes, there are uncountable ways to pamper mommies. While you all are giving finishing touches to your plans, we have listed few things you can do on Mother’s Day to make her feel special and pamper her with all the goodies of the world. Browse through our list of 7 things to do in Mumbai on Mother's Day and ensure that your plan is sorted out. Take a look:
1. Enjoy an early morning leisure walk at Marine Drive: Wake up to the smiling sun and head to Marine Drive for a leisurely stroll. Take a walk from Chowpatty Beach to Trident Nariman Point and enjoy the pleasant weather at the beachfront. Nothing can be more beautiful than holding your mamma’s hand and enjoying a pleasant walk while travelling back to the good old childhood days.
2. Enjoy a hearty breakfast at Pizza by the Bay: Mom’s cooked dishes are definitely delicious, but how about letting her take a break from daily kitchen chores? Set by the seaside, Pizza by the Bay is one of few restaurants in Mumbai that open up to direct views of the ocean. Post walk, drop in to the restaurant, order a breakfast meal loaded with healthy and tasty omelette, half-fried eggs, scrambled eggs, bacon, hash brown, boiled vegetables, fresh fruits, pan cakes, and juices. Do not forget to take a selfie with mommy dearest and frame it your bedroom. After all, memories are best captured in photos.
3. Go for a movie date with mommy dearest: While the morning part is sorted out, the afternoon and evening needs to be taken care of. Lots of movies have come up this weekend and the old ones are still rocking the theatres. Buy the tickets and take her out for an afternoon movie date. She will definitely feel relaxed and charged up post the show.
4. Drop in for afternoon meal at Grandmama's Cafe: Located at the proximity of Juhu beach, this new branch of Grandmama’s Cafe, Mumbai, is definitely going to cheer you up with its delicious food and bright and vibrant ambience. Pick your favourite from their array of sandwiches and burgers and grab a big glass of ice-cream blended cold coffee. If you and your mommy are fish lovers, then do not forget to order Harissa Fish Skewers. It will melt your heart with its mouth-melting tenderness.
5. Shop till you drop at Linking Road: Well when tummies are happy, you can simply rock and roll and keep the spirit going. How about going on a shopping spree at Linking Road? From street side shops to brands and showrooms, Linking Road is a shopper’s paradise. Buy her the wallet of her choice, pair of shoes, a beautiful saree, and pamper her with a healing spa post shopping. You too can pick anything for yourself as per your mother’s choice.
6. Enjoy a dinner date at No. 101 Powai: Now it’s time to go for a dinner. Ditch the fine dining restaurants for a cool and happening ambience. No. 101 in Hiranandani Gardens boosts of a classy ambience coupled with background music and full-time bar. Order a smooth refreshing cocktail and cheer your mom with all good things of the world. If you are foodies by heart, then you must try the non-veg platter. The flavours of kebabs and tandoori will make your Mother’s Day dinner date a remarkable one.
7. End the day on a sweet note with ice cream at Apsara: Alphanso, guava, mosambi, and coconut, you name a fruit and you get it in the form of ice cream. A bowl of sweetness will make you recollect and cherish the sweet moments you had with your mother throughout the day.
Priyanka Chopra's mother threw her a brilliant surprise! See photos19-Jul-2017
Photos: Priyanka Chopra takes off on her birthday trip with family17-Jul-2017
'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' actress Alka Kaushal and her mom jailed for 2 years10-Jul-2017
Mumbai Diary: Friday Dossier07-Jul-2017
Shraddha Kapoor prepped hard to play a mother in 'Haseena Parkar'22-Jun-2017
Alia Bhatt and friends celebrate mommies on daddy's day19-Jun-2017