Stylists and fashion designers have founded some smart ways of dressing that will help you hide tummy bulge in summer
New Delhi: Is your bulging tummy the most disturbing part of your body? Are you always looking for means to hide it? While winter is the best time to hide bulging tummies with coats and cardigans, summer is the most difficult time to do so. With light colour clothes and bare minimum outfits, hiding bulging tummies can be difficult during summer. However, where there is a will, there is a way. Stylists and fashion designers have founded some smart ways to hide tummy bulge in summer.
Opt for long flowy tops and empire line dresses to hide your tummy bulge, say experts. Bhavya Chawla, Chief Stylist at Voonik, and Karieshma Sarnaa and Amrita KM, fashion designer, Shopotox, share some hacks to hide tummy bulge.
1. Long, flowy tops: Flowy, long tops can be a saviour as they are designed in a way that ensures that the outfit doesn't cling to any part of your body. Hence, they can be good to camouflage your tummy bulge.
2. Empire line dresses: They are designed in such a way that they flow outward from the waist down. They are also comfortable to wear during the summer heat.
3. Say yes to mid-rise jeans: Mid-rise jeans tuck in the tummy bulge thus avoiding unwanted muffin tops created around the waistline.
4. Avoid colour blocking: Go for monochromatic look or wear shades and tints of the same hue.
5. Layering: Opt for light layers, light fabrics like mul, linen and others to be worn as long vests, and capes.
6. Avoid waist belts: Waist belts defines your bust and waist line so avoid that for some time till the time you don't get back in shape.
7. Pair your midis right: Midi skirts with collared shirts leaving two top buttons unbuttoned looks chic. Else wear it with a scooped neck top.
Yummy Mummy! 20 fabulous photos of Kareena Kapoor Khan05-May-2017
The summer dress code! Reinvent your summer fashion with these cool tips27-Apr-2017
Fashion: 4 cool ways to style your hair like celebs do this summer26-Apr-2017
Sponsored article: A Guide to Wardrobe Essentials with abof10-Apr-2017
Jacqueline lets out her beauty tip01-Apr-2017
Tips to pick right lingerie for Holi09-Mar-2017