Here is a list of some popular juice parlours in Mumbai that will help you beat the heat and offer respite from the sultry weather
Mumbai has already started combating with the scorching heat and Mumbaikars are looking for means to get respite from the sultry weather. With temperature soaring high, you need to keep a check on your health and sip more liquid than usual. To keep you healthy and hydrated during the unfriendly summer, we have listed some popular juice parlours in Mumbai. Here is the list:
1. Haji Ali Juice Centre: All said and done, nothing can beat the taste of myriad flavours of drinks offered by this iconic Juice parlour in Mahalaxmi, Mumbai. From fresh fruit juices to seasonal fruit juices and chilled milk shakes, Haji Ali specializes in all types of regular to exotic chilled drinks that are perfect to quench your thirst on a sunny day. If you are not in mood to try the seasonal New Zealand Kiwi juice or Lichee juice, simply get a glass of Watermelon or Pineapple juice to feel refreshed.
2. Elco’s Bandra: Though popular for chaats and snacks, this renowned Bandra eatery is also known for big glasses of delicious fresh fruit juices. Though Elco’s does not offer a long list of juices, yet the countable ones are worth trying, especially when the soaring mercury is making you drench in sweat. If you are looking for some exotic flavours, opt for Anar juice (Pomegranate juice) or Grape Blossom. On the other hand, fresh fruit juices like Orange Juice, Watermelon Juice and Mosambi Juices are also satiating and refreshing.
3. Amar Juice Centre: If you go tired by shopping at Irla Market, then do drop in at Amar Juice Centre and grab a glass of a refreshing fresh fruit juice to quench your thirst. Why to carry a bottle of aerated drink while shopping when this bustling parlour is there to offer you a healthy alternative? Try the unique Apple Juice or Anar Juice, or if you are a fan of regular flavours, order a glass of Pineapple or Fresh Lime juice.
4. Bachelorr's: Are you looking for some freshly squeezed fruit juices in Chhowpatty area? Step aside from the crowded streets and drop in to Bachelorr's for some minutes of respite. While their extensive menu will leave you spoilt for choices, we can recommend their popular fusion juices like Orange-Melon Delight, Apple-Pomegranate Delight, and Strawberry-Banana Delight, amongst others. The regular ones like orange, sweet lime and watermelon juices are also available for those who are not looking for an experiment.
5. Rainbow Juice Centre: Nestled amidst the high-end eateries and happening Hirananadani Gardens, Powai, this small juice outlet is known to douse the thirst of those on the go. Located in the Galleria Mall, the outlet offers an extensive list of juices and shakes to choose from. Apart from the regular flavours like Pineapple Juice, Lemon Juice, and Mosambi juice, there are also seasonal ones like Mango Juice, Sitaphal Juice, and Strawberry Juice. For a different experience, order their special fusion juices like Cocktail Juice, Ganga Jamuna, Rainbow Special and Swwet Heart Defender. Rainbow Juice Centre even lists herbal juices for the diet conscious ones.
6. Juicifix: Located in Andheri East, this is something different from the regular juice outlets in Mumbai. It makes fresh cold pressed juices from fresh as well as seasonal fruits. It focuses mostly on fusion juices and some popular flavours include Apple Dazzle, Grapeyfix, 24 Carrot, and Perky Peer. The utterly delicious healthy drinks are ideal to beat the heat during the summer season.
Grab a glass to quench your thirst and keep yourself healthy and refreshed during the summer season in Mumbai.
Mumbai food: Quench your thirst at this value-for-money juice shop in Dadar31-Mar-2017
The Pav wow Bhaji trail! 5 Mumbai street joints for a late night binge26-Jan-2017
These are the best desserts of Mumbai's 5 iconic eateries08-Oct-2016
Mumbai Diary: Saturday dossier14-May-2016
Mumbai food trail: 7 popular juice centres in South and Central Mumbai31-Mar-2016
Mumbai food trail: 7 popular juice centres from Bandra to Mulund30-Mar-2016