Actress Ileana D'Cruz is blessed with a flawless skin and she ensures she follows her skincare regime even when travelling. From carrying a minimal make-up in flight to using a nice moisturiser makes her look fresh and relaxed.
Ileana, the brand ambassador of Pond's, shares her personal in-flight beauty routine.
1. I normally have very minimal make-up if I am travelling during the day and going short distances, but for long flights I always make sure to remove any make-up residue once I settle in my seat and after that I spray some hydrating mist on the face.
2. I then follow it up with a good moisturizer.
3. One thing I don't neglect is my lips as they too need nourishment. So, I apply an oil-rich lip balm to keep them from getting chapped and dry.
4. For a long flight, it's important not to forget to hydrate yourself along with the skin, so drinking lots of water is very important.
5. I sometimes like to use a warm napkin followed by a cold one. This really feels relaxing and makes my in-flight beauty routine a bit more like a spa regime.
6. Before stepping off the plane, I use my facewash to cleanse and refresh my skin and follow it up with a tinted BB cream to bring about an instant glow. I then use a lip tint and after that I am ready for the paparazzi.
Why is Ileana D'Cruz playing coy after posting lovey-dovey pics with beau?28-Jun-2017
'Baadshaho' teaser: This film promises to be one hell of action-packed ride20-Jun-2017
Spotted: Ileana Dcruz and Elli AvrRam in Bandra03-May-2017
Ileana D'Cruz: I've luxury of healthy body, great job, amazing family13-Feb-2017
Photos: Akshay Kumar-Twinkle Khanna, Ajay Devgn-Kajol with family04-Jan-2017
Photos: Ileana D'Cruz spotted in Khar25-Nov-2016