Experts have shared their tips on how to dress smart at work during the summer season
New Delhi: Are you getting bored of your office wear? Are you in a confused state of mind about how to dress for work during this sultry season? Experts have shared their tips on how to dress right for office this summer.
Shreyasi Pathak, stylist at Vajor, and Rina S. Walia, in-house stylist at LimeRoad, hand out some tips on how to dress up for office. Go for reversible shrug, experiment with silhouettes, and get some variety in your wardrobe this summer, say experts.
1. Investing in pieces like a reversible shrug, a bright coloured jacket and shirts with subtle detailing can make dressing up in the morning effortless for you.
2. Experimenting with silhouettes is the smart way to go this season. Switch your basic trousers with culottes, palazzos and A-line skirts. Basic button down shirts can be replaced with bell-sleeve blouses, tie-neck shirts and flared tunics.
3. Do not forget to include a couple of jumpsuits in your closet. This is because jumpsuit is a head-to-toe attire that is extremely easy to style.
4. Get some variety in your wardrobe. The dresses do not have to be the mundane body-hugging silhouette. Instead, pleated, flared, A-line dresses are the next big thing when it comes to work wear.
5. Men can go for checked shirt. Pair it up with white or grey office pants. Tuck in the shirt neatly and pair it with fawn office loafers. A brown belt matching a brown leather office bag can complete your look.
6. You can go for a pastel peach formal shirt and combine it with a pair of beige bottoms. Opt for a dark beige pair of canvas shoes to compete the look.
This is how Shah Rukh celebrated the success of Raees!31-Jan-2017
Man carrying hammer runs amok on South Mumbai's Fashion Street21-Oct-2016
Costume drama! How fashion plays a big part in period films14-Aug-2016
Does Sonam Kapoor want more 'fashionable' roles in the future?25-Feb-2016
Kangana Ranaut is in the mood for introspection31-Dec-2015
'It has become fashion for Kejriwal to quarrel with Centre': Naidu15-Dec-2015